We are currently seeking a full-time diesel mechanic to join our expanding team.
Ground Shaker Motorsports LLC is a growing garage located in central PA. Along with servicing our sister company, Ground Shaker Transport and Hot Shots, we provide full fleet maintenance for outside customers. We have a new facility in the Muncy area and we are looking to expand the shop. We are looking for driven individuals who are willing to work with our team to help promote the growth of our company. Our constant work load allows us to offer overtime if wanted. The main course of our work load consists of general chassis repairs.
- Routine preventive maintenance of vehicles and trailers
- Skilled in proper and safe use of tools and equipment
- Troubleshooting and repairing vehicles/trailers in an efficient and timely manner
- Complete and maintain logs and records accurately
- Use of required computer software applications when needed
- Follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to perform heavy physical labor and work in cramped, close quarter environments
- Work independently and as a team when needed
- Valid Class A CDL License
- PA State Inspection #7 License
- Minimum 2 years related maintenance and repair experience on light and heavy-duty vehicles
- Must be able to work on ½ ton and up trucks
- Ability to work on tractors with Detroit, Cummins, CAT and International Engines
- Trailers from 3,000-70,000 lbs.
- Must furnish own small hand tools and steel toe boots
- Pass pre-employment drug screening and background check applicable by law.
- Starting pay $20-$25 an hour depending on experience/certifications
- Health insurance after 90-day probation period
- Paid vacation/holidays available after 90-day probation period.
- Monday to Friday dayshift with weekends off
- Employee discounts
For consideration or further information regarding employment, please contact our Operations Manager, Steve. To contact Steve, just stop by the shop Monday-Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm, call at 570-772-3411 ext. 3 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).